Monday, April 27, 2015


April 27, 2015

WHAT A WEEK

So well this week was crazy, as you can tell by my lack of emailing, so let me tell you about it:

My companion, Elder Williamson, is suspected of having glaucoma. So we have had to make multiple visits to the Doctor for tests and what what, the only thing is, is that the doctor is in Kumasi, and we are 2 hours away in Bibiani. We went Monday, and I was gonna email in Kumasi, but as I read the first email, the power left us. I was gonna email Tuesday when I got home, but we got home at 9pm, so nope. And that's how the week went, so yeah a ton of fun, spent all our money and time, but it did work out. Now I know Kumasi like the back of my hand.

Bibiani though is incredible, truly always power, and they speak more English here than my old area, so I can like carry conversations in twi with them or so it feels like haha.
The apartment is gorgeous, its a house, and really nice.

We had two baptisms this week as well! Two younger boys whose parents wanted them to be baptized, it was fun, they are good kids.

This week was just long, that's for sure, but this week I have also grown a lot spiritually. Just one after the other have I had spiritual experiences. I love it. I want to be the best missionary I can be, the most obedient, the most honest, the hardest working I can be. And I can see the blessings thereof. I love it.

But that was my week, I hope that is interesting enough.
Oh so I'm the only white guy haha, it's 2 Nigerians and 1 Ghanaian, so I am learning pigeon and twi, I love these guys.
I love you guys too, take care
Elder Verdoni





No comments:

Post a Comment