Monday, February 9, 2015


Feb 9, 2015

A GOOD WEEK

Hello world! It's another week and that is crazy because I swear I was just here, but oh well so this week was really good actually, well it turned around.

Tuesday we had our District Meeting, and the difference was that I was in charge, including a 30 minute training/instruction session (HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAIN MISSIONARIES WHO KNOW MORE THAN ME) (but I did it and it was actually a spiritual lesson, I was proud of myself and the other Elders said they learned something, that was a big weight off my shoulders, but it's back since I do it again tomorrow haha:)

But like I said, this week turned around because the first few days were tough, so so tough. No one wanted to listen, our appointments failed and I received the rudest reject so far. Elder Nweke and I laughed it off but man this old lady was rude!! But we tried.

I finished the book Jesus the Christ today. (If you don't know what it is, it's basically the best book you could read if you really want to know the Mission of Jesus Christ better) I learned so much through it, so I have started it over but I'm gonna go through it a bit slower this time.

Thursday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders! more specifically Elder Kinghorn, I flippin love that guy. He has become one of my really good friends here and I was so happy to spend a day with him. We worked in my area, Trede, and it was a good day! he is a great teacher and I learned a lot from him. But the rest of the week was normal, we achieved and over exceeded our goals though as a district and wow I couldn't be happier! Some of them (like Sacrament attendance) was the highest This district has ever had! so proud of them.

But other than that we have had a few HUGE storms this week. I loved it! the dry season is ending and I couldn't be happier. BRING ON THE RAIN haha. It was a good week, I hope it was the same for you all!

I love you!
Elder Verdoni

I WAS GONNA SEND PHOTOS BUT THIS DARN COMPUTER HAS JUST DESTROYED MY LAST SD CARD. SORRY GUYS
The Mission President showing them the map of the area. Obviously no power so done by flashlight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment