Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Training


Well this week was pretty flipping sweet! So I'll talk about it.

Well as I said I got called to be a Trainer and my companion is Elder Hill from St, George UT. He's really cool! We have been getting along great. In fact our whole apartment is, it's now two elders from UT, one from AZ(represent) and one from Zimbabwe, it's so much fun.

Training is pretty cool/ super Overwhelming. I feel at times that I can't do it well but it's been working out so far as I have been doing it the Lord's way. Elder Hill came prepared though, he is learning very fast and having a great time. Although it's funny to see someone learning Twi for the first time, I remember those days, or the days when they were even speaking English you couldn't hear them, it's pretty funny but he has good spirits about it.

I got sick again this week, I have no idea with what but another fever and body aches. Not debilitating and not as insane as last time but still super uncomfortable, as I type this I am so cold I don't think I can feel my fingers, yet there's also people sweating in this cafe, so that's cool. I'll get better and it wont kill me so I'll be fine.

Life is sweet! We have been working out super hard, like straight HAM, expect to see differences in me within a transfer. Feeling the Spirit so much more in our lessons, I love it. I love being here, I am so grateful I am here, I can't imagine who I would be if I didn't come. The path of Discipleship is not an easy one but if you do it, you come out so much better, you come out the person that God has planned for you to become. I can promise you that.
Love you all,

Elder Verdoni in Ghana
Elder Hill and Elder Verdoni



?

No comments:

Post a Comment