Monday, December 29, 2014

Dec 22, 2014


CHRISTMAS WEEK HOLY YES


Hey everyone!! so yes this week is Christmas and I GET TO TALK TO MY FAMILY WOOO.
This week was pretty good! We met our goals and found some really really powerful investigators, so I'm happy. And it went by really fast, in fact too fast for me to take an adequate amount of photos, so I apologize, but next week I will have a good number then!

So, today we went grocery shopping and I bought me Fruity Pebbles AND Dr. Pepper. Yeah, they have those here, it's a good Christmas. This week I tore one of my shirts as well, I was stepping of a ledge (like 1 foot) and it got caught on some rusty edge and ripped it really well! I got real lucky though because it didn't touch my skin at all! and I was right by my apartment so I changed real quick! 

This email is really short but I really don't know what else to say for today. Next Monday, I'll make it a good one I promise! ;) I love you guys. I know why I'm here and what I'm doing. And I love it.
Elder Verdoni

Letter to Mom
OKAY SO HERE IS THE DEAL. THURSDAY, 230 PM MY TIME I WILL CALL HOME. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE HANGOUTS AND MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER HAS A WEBCAM AND A MIC HAHA. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE ALL OF YOU. WE CAN CONNECT ALL 3 COMPUTERS AT THE SAME TIME!

I am good, Im just stressing about Thursday and Google Hangouts, I really really pray that It will go well. And I'm gaining weight and I hate it. GAHH I'm doing a lot to reduce it so I will let you know haha. I love to see pictures of you and the kids, It makes me so happy. (I told him that it's crazy that I have left over bacon in my fridge right now) And by the way, I would go crazy over it. I WILL go crazy. I wont have bacon for two years!
I love you mom, you're incredible! Yeah we have a zone party to get to today....Its early I know, but it's going real good.
Pres Holmes playing the drums

Christmas party in Tetchiman (Pic by Sis Holmes)
Wanted to share because we all act out the 
Nativity scene!




No comments:

Post a Comment