Monday, December 29, 2014

Dec 29,2014

Christmas Week

Hello everyone! okay so this week was absolutely amazing. I GOT TO TALK TO MY SKYPE HOME. AHHHH okay it was the coolest thing of all time. I was real worried it wasn't going to work but it did, perfectly and I loved every second. I was on cloud 9 the rest of the day. But that morning we had a real American Breakfast, (after we opened our presents of course) with french toast, eggs, sausage, and potatoes. It was soo good but also a lot of money haha, well worth it though.

The other day Emilia called me to come and help fetch some water for her, so Elder Abrams and I got ready and went to help. I didn't realize I'd become a celebrity.. like everyone came out and either laughed at us or took pictures, or both. Even the white German people that live next to us got a kick and took pictures. I did pretty good but my neck killed me haha, but it was a good work and I think it gave us a good name. But that day, I didn't teach one person, not one. It was such a long day, so maybe it didn't give us a good enough day lol.

Yesterday I had fufu again, man like I'm trying so hard to love it again but that one experience ruined it for me. I felt bad but l could only eat like half of it.

Fun facts: they have ramen here and we eat it like college kids, I ride in vans packed with people like sardines, I run everyday with Elder Abrams, and when our district is walking together we walk in order and Abrams calls cadence (He's in the Army) and it's fun.
okay guys, well I love you! this week will be pretty cool too!
Elder Verdoni
Riding in Vans packed like sardines

Carrying water and becoming a celebrity 
American breakfast Christmas morning

Fufu

Google Hangout with the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment