Monday, August 10, 2015

Aug 9, 2015

An Email from Africa

Hey Everyone!
Well I'll just get right to it, this week was awesome. It started out with going on exchanges with Elder Merrill, that was super fun! He is a great missionary, and he goes home to Spanish Fork, UT in 3 months, so we've been having fun as a District.

I have been studying the Old Testament and I am now in Psalms! more than halfway!! shoot thought I would never get there, but I did and I'm really enjoying it. I found a really good insight in it as well this week. It is 2 Chronicles 7: 14-16. This is right after Solomon dedicates the temple. Basically it first talks about the Lords love and how willing he is to forgive us and to bless us if only were humble and repentant. Then it talks about why the temples are so holy and why we can feel Him so close while were there and why when we pray to Him in there, they are so much more effective. 

I love studying the words and Gospel of our Savior. I really am feeling Him and His love.
I love how serving a mission has changed me so much for the better, helping me become a man, the man The Lord needs me to become.
I love this work, and I love you all
Stay strong, and stay close to Him. If you aren't, then get close, you can, and He will help you.
Elder Verdoni







No comments:

Post a Comment