Monday, March 2, 2015

Mar 2, 2015

6 Months!

Hey everyone!! well okay actually this week really wasn't that all eventful, but I'll see what I can talk about!

Well First off, Transfers are this week and I am staying here another transfer with Elder Nweke, while Elder Enweonwu is getting transferred. So I will be here in Nkoransa for 7 months, I figure I'll leave next transfer, It makes sense so that's exciting!
But I love working with Elder Nweke, we become better and better friends every week, I really like him and he is an outstanding missionary.

Working was somehow difficult this week, Finding new people was really tough, we only found 3 but they were all really good lessons. Oh man we walked a ton this week! haha it was sweet.

BUT THE BIGGEST NEWS IS THAT I HIT 6 MONTHS TOMORROW! WHAT? HOW? It's gone by way fast! It's crazy, I've just passed a 1/4 of my mission, that's ridiculous, I really don't have much time left. I really just want to become the man that the Lord needs me to be, and I can achieve that here, I don't have too much time left so I'm really trying to constantly improve. I love my mission.
But I love all of you too! Don't worry, pictures will be here in a few weeks!! I miss sending them!
Take care and stay legit! enjoy AC for me, cus well that doesn't exist here:) (but I don't care cus I'm never inside anyway)

Elder Verdoni

Letter to Mom

Hey Mom!! oh man your weeks are so cool, so full of just different stuff! mines the same everyday:) haha I'm glad you got some alone time!

I did my instruction At District meeting on obedience and the protection it brings, I took it from you:) and it was like really spiritual, I felt it, it was incredible. so thanks:)
But hey I just wanted you to know how good Emilia has been taking care of me, haha she's like a mom to me here. She's done so much for me, and for the others. She"s great. I guess I have a few moms, but only one Mom. and that's you, I love you mom!
Love, your son


No comments:

Post a Comment