Monday, October 20, 2014

Sept 10 2014
First Week In The MTC
Hey guys! Here's my first and only P-day at the MTC! so I will write as much as possible in the time I have. It's flown by, I don't know if it's the lack of sleep, the 9 hours of class, the fact that it feels like we're just constantly eating but man these days have mushed together, I cant remember what day I did what and its gone by so fast holy cow. 
I'm in a tripanionship with Elders Snow and Wilson and its really cool! my district is awesome and I love them, ( which is crazy to say since I've only known them for a week) you make friends here so fast it's crazy and I love it. From the first day here you're in class, for like 9 hours. I already have two "investigators" and were teaching them. They're my teacher and a paid actor, but it's so real, and hard lol. You really have to teach by the spirit here or you'll fail, every time, guaranteed. Ive been there and man it's a humbling experience. 
Sundays are real nice since it's all church and meetings and not a lot of class, and devotionals! man those are cool! we had a member of the seventy talk to us and it was super sweet. P-days are sweet though, you don't do anything except laundry and email, and okay well I still gotta teach but whatever. Oh, the food. yeah there's a ton of it and most of it is good, but some you HAVE to stay away from. just do it. Don't worry I haven't gained any weight, but I feel like that's what they want you to do here haha. 
The weather is awesome, but I'm real mad I missed  "the greatest storm ever" yeah. green monster. that's me. Man this keyboard sucks to write on. shoot can I say that? oh well but yeah excuse the typos really not my fault I promise. But in the end I'm so ready to get the heck out of here and into the field, so ready (at least I feel like it hahaha) Elder Hadfield and I compare this place to the Telestial Kingdom, Its full of the spirit but its like prison. haha kidding, kinda. I like it most the time.
They give us gym time everyday  and I usually play 4square, yeah its a super big thing here I guess but I'm getting good! like I haven't been this good since elementary school so good for me right? Oh I have real friends here! well from home, Elders Herring and Dana, man I love those boys, I mean Elders. I'm so glad I got to see them and talk to them. Its cool running in to people you know. It's also pretty cool talking to missionaries and where they're going. Even though I'm going to Africa I can get jealous cause man some of those places are just cool! Well I hope thats enough for now, If I have any more time I'll spend it here, I love you all!!

Elder Verdoni

P.S. I love hearing about how life back home is going, even the everyday stuff, please tell me. please.
P.S.S. I'm not suggesting anything but getting mail is the best thing ever!
P.S.S.S below is a pic of my travel itinerary, sweet huh? also kinda rough cus its over 24 hours but whatev!
First companion Elder Snow

I'm going here!


My Tripansionship with Elder Wilson and Elder Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment